Tuesday, September 11, 2007

This is Play Week!

Had fun with avatar. I've never looked so good! Jewelry was too expensive, so...I have none.

I am enjoying Library Thing. It's very easy to use. My list was short but quite varied, including history, sports, biographies and juvenile fiction. Among the suggested books, I found several titles I've read and many I'd like to read including The First American: the Life and Times of Benjamin Franklin and A Great Day in Cooperstown: the Improbable Birth of Baseball's Hall of Fame. Also, among the Most Popular books You Don't Have were books I own, such as Elements of Style, and books I've read including Eats, Shoots and Leaves and A Short History of Just About Everything--very interesting but puzzling because I cannot fathom a connection to these and the books I cataloged. I hope to use this alot.

Now to Rollo, I was able to roll my own search engine and, after much fanagling, found a way to link my Rollo to the blog. (Thanks, Deborah!).


http://rollyo.com/search.html?q=loves+baseball&sid=313704&x=20&y=14

No comments: